Manitowoc IYT-0450A Half Dice Cube Ice Maker 450 lb/day
The Manitowoc IYT-0450A is a modular, air-cooled ice machine. It makes half dice ice. The unit produces up to 450 lbs. of ice daily. It measures 21.5" h x 30" w x 24.5" d.
The Manitowoc IYT-0450A, part of the Indigo Series, is designed for operators who know ice is critical to their business. The machine's preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production. Improvements in cleanability and programmability make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
We also have free shipping (not including lift gate or residential charges).
- Manitowoc Model: IYT-0450A (Half Dice, Air Cooled)
- Makes up to 450 lbs of ice daily
- Dimensions: 21.5" h x 30" w x 24.5" d
- Weight: 170 lb.
- Half Dice cubes measure: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Product Features:
- Space-Saving Design: Up to 450 lbs daily ice production and only 30" wide
- Intelligent Diagnostics: Provide 24-hour preventable maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe: For reliable operation in challenging water conditions
- Easy Read Display: Communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production: By ON/OFF Time, Ice Volume, or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control). This further improves energy efficiency and savings
- Easy to Clean Foodzone: Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan antimicrobial
- Duratech Exterior: Provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- Available LuminIce Growth Inhibitor: Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone. (This is an option, not included)
- Energy Star Qualified
- Commercial Warranty:
- Ice Maker: 3-Year Parts & Labor
- Evaporator: 5-Year Parts & Labor
- Compressor: 5-Year Parts, 3-Year Labor