Globe GCB48G-RK 48" Gas Lava Rock Charbroiler - 160,000 BTU
Providing your customers with a deliciously grilled taste from the convenience of your kitchen has never been easier. Globe's GCB48G-RK is durable, efficient, and prepared to meet the heavy-duty demands of your kitchen. Its front and sides have a double walled, insulated construction for superior heat efficiency. Its extended front edge is cool to the touch to protect employees from potential burns. The grates are made from heavy-duty cast iron and are designed to be reversible, maximizing durability and flexibility.
This GCB48G-RK Charbroiler has versatile grate positions, allowing you to grill meats, vegetables, fruits, and more from an angle or flat. Its stainless steel U-style burners are high-performing, using 40,000 BTUs of power a piece. The Charbroiler has controls located every 12" and a 6" wide flame to maximize its heat efficiency. The burners each have an adjustable pilot light conveniently accessible on its front panel.
Features and Benefits:
- Insulated double wall construction front and sides for superior heating efficiency with extended cool-to-touch front edge
- Heavy duty, reversible, cast iron grates with drip flavor edge
- Heavy duty, cast iron char rock grid standard on char rock models
- High performance 40,000 BTU per burner
- Stainless steel U-style burners provide heat control every 12" and flame every 6"
- Individual adjustable pilot for each burner with easy front panel access
- Removable, easy-to-clean, stainless steel catch tray
- Metal control knobs with set screws
- Adjustable 4" stainless steel legs
- Versatile grate position, angled or flat (backsplash 2" to 4", depending on grate position)
- Field convertible to radiant, char rock, or combination
- Unit ships natural gas with liquid propane gas (LP) conversion kit and regulator
- Model: GCB48G-RK*
- Gas Type: Natural
- Total BTU: 160,000
- Warranty: 2-year parts and labor
- Dimensions: 15.75" H x 48" W x 30.32" D
- Approximate Weight: 272 lbs.
- Certifications: cETLus
- *Ships with LP conversion kit