Beverage Air WBC75 75 lb Capacity Reach-In Blast Chiller
The WBC-75 is designed to reduce the temperature of 2” thick, uncovered food from 160°F to 38°F in approximately 90 minutes. The cabinet front, sides and door, and are constructed of heavy gauge polished stainless steel to maintain an attractive appearance after years of heavy use. The door is self closing and has an easy to replace magnetic balloon gasket to prevent the cold air from escaping. Door heater is standard to prevent condensation from forming on the cabinet front. The interior door liner is constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel.
The unique 1-2-3 microprocessor features built-in alarms and can control the chilling process with the temperature probes or a digital timer. The digital timer can be programmed with four preset chilling times for specific food products. The built-in printer allows for simplified documentation and easy HACCP record keeping and connectivity for temperature monitoring to NAFEM data protocol
- Two operational functions:
- Blast chill processing refrigerator
- +38°F storage refrigerator
- 1-2-3 microprocessor control panel:
- Blast chill cycle controlled automatically by either a food probe or digital timer
- Two (2) preset chill times: 90, 240 minutes
- Soft chill and hard chill options
- Three (3) food probes with digital temperature indication
- Continuous blast feature
- Cabinet temperature digital display
- Food temperature digital display
- Defrost mode indicator
- Standby, blast chill cycle and cancel buttons
- Diagnostic trouble shooting capability
- High and low temperature alarm
- Power and component failure alarms
- Seven (7) day temperature recorder printout on demand
- Front breathing design for zero clearance installation
- Stainless steel, front, sides, door and interio
- Flush mounted doors, anti-condensation heaters and removable magnetic door gaskets
- Complies with FDA, NSF 7 and HACCP guidelines
- Heavy duty swivel casters with brakes on front
- No drain required
- Defrost on demand and automatic defrost
- Electro fin, corrosion resistant coils and hyblade fan motors – the engineers choice for the quietest, most powerful and energy efficient fans.
- Precision injected, high density, environment friendly 3” insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency with low GWP and zero ODP
- Capacity(90 Minutes): 75 lbs
- Width Overall: 35-1/2"
- Depth Overall: 36"
- Depth, Door Open 90º: 58-1/4"
- Height (including Castors): 77-1/2"
- Clear Door Width: 18-1/4"
- Clear Door Height: 48-1/2"
- Number Of Tray Slides: 12 Pairs
- Cabinet Voltage: 208/60/1
- Feed Wires: 2
- Total Amperes: 15
- 10 Ft Cord Installed (no) Plug