Beverage Air WBC35 35 lb Capacity Blast Chiller
The Beverage Air WBC35 is designed to reduce the temperature of 35 lbs. of 2” deep, uncovered food from 160°F to 38°F in approximately 90 minutes or less. The cabinet front, sides, door and interior are constructed of polished stainless steel to maintain an attractive appearance after years of heavy use. The door is self closing and has an easy to replace magnetic balloon gasket to prevent the cold air from escaping. Door heater is standard to prevent condensation from forming on the cabinet front. The interior door liner is constructed of stainless steel.
The WBC35 also features the unique 1-2-3 microprocessor control panel that initiates blast cycles in three simple steps. Model features built-in alarms and can control the chilling process with the temperature probes or a digital timer, which can be programmed with two preset chilling times for specific food products. The cabinet automatically defrosts and reverts to a +38°F storage mode after the blast chill cycle. The optional HACCP Data Logger System records, stores and prints temperature data for up to 7 days in accordance with HACCP guidelines. Its built-in thermal printer provides simplified documentation and HACCP record keeping. Model may be used with NAFEM Data Protocol compliant documentation software for HACCP monitoring. The program transfers data between the kitchen and a remote Windows® compatible computer system.
- Two operational function
- Blast chill processing refrigerator
- +38°F storage refrigerator
- 1-2-3 microprocessor control panel:
- Blast chill cycle controlled automatically by either a food probe or digital timer
- Two (2) preset chill times: 90, 240 minutes
- Soft chill and hard chill options
- Single food probe with digital temperature indication
- Continuous blast feature
- Cabinet temperature digital display
- Food temperature digital display
- Defrost mode indicator
- Standby, blast chill cycle and cancel buttons
- Diagnostic trouble shooting capability
- High and low temperature alarm
- Power and component failure alarms
- Front breathing design for zero clearance installation
- Stainless steel, front, sides, door and interior
- Flush mounted doors, anti-condensation heaters and removable magnetic door gaskets
- Complies with FDA, NSF 7 and HACCP guidelines
- Heavy duty swivel casters with brakes on front
- No drain required
- Defrost on demand and automatic defrost
- Electro fin, corrosion resistant coils and hyblade fan motors – the engineers choice for the quietest, most powerful and energy efficient fans.
- Precision injected, high density, environment friendly 3” insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency with low GWP and zero ODP
- Capacity(90 Minutes): 35 lbs
- Width Overall: 28"
- Depth Overall: 32"
- Depth, Door Open 90º: 58-3/4"
- Height (including Castors): 35
- Clear Door Width: 21-1/4"
- Clear Door Height: 15"
- Number Of Tray Slides: 5 Pairs
- Cabinet Voltage: 208-230/60/1
- Feed Wires: 2
- Total Amperes: 7
- 10 Ft Cord Installed With Plug: Yes
- Receptacle Required: NEMA 6-15R